Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Misunderstanding

Last night I was telling the missus about a shopping centre I had visited during my holiday to Malaysia earlier this year. This shopping centre was the home of all the expensive shops and was quite easily the plushest shopping centre I have ever visited. So anyway, in describing the place I said "it smells like a brand new spanking five star hotel", but as I looked up at the missus I could immediately see the confusion on her face.

"Did you just say spunk?" she replied.

It took me a moment to realise the significance of what she'd said and realise that she thought I'd said "it smells like brand new spunk in a five star hotel".

Now there's a pleasant thought!

censored
Spunk in a five star hotel
(image censored for our younger readers)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he...sounds like you were talking about that incident in Amsterdam

Anonymous said...

the egg incident??

Anonymous said...

maybe there is more than one incident ....

Anonymous said...

now i'm scared. did you not leave that first comment Steve??

Anonymous said...

nope, my name isn't anonymous

Bradfields said...

Interesting, I can;t deceide whether the fist comment is about anincident that happened in Amsterdam or about an incident that could have happened in Amsterdam.

Ambiguity is a womderful thing.