Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Party

Afternoon everyone. It has been a few days since my last update but I've been busy alright, so stop getting on my back about it and let me tell you what I've been doing. I played in a 5-a-side football competition on Saturday morning, the less said about that the better. Apart from the free bar and buffet afterwards there was not much to write home about. We played badly, drew two games and lost one, and the competition was won by a team with a girl in goal. Moving swiftly on, I then made the long trip down to the smoggy, expensive South to vist my old buddies Monkeyboy and the Quim in their new house in London. Two days of hazy memories are all that follow my arrival in London - we certainly laughed a lot though - my favourite lines from the weekend are listed below in no particular order

  • What is it Steve? Hollioaks - the ones who didn't make it
  • I bet you wish you hadn't got yourself into this
  • All of a sudden i realised i was waiting to go through customs with a gram of MDMA in my pocket
  • Pass the tray
  • See You At The Party Richter

Ashes glory has followed all with a magnificent effort by England. Best part of the last test was our destruction of the Aussie scum on Sunday morning i reckon. The fact that they didn't even manage to get as many runs as we did, when everyone said we had blown it with our first innings total, made it extra sweet.

Not much sleep for Freddie last night me thinks.

The winning team, bar two. It was like we had five more players anyway!

No comments: